The year is coming to an end, a flame of time that gently flickers in the night with reflections of the year past.
It was a hard year, really hard. But in the midst of a trying year there were plentiful moments of joy, love, and encouragement. These are the five most memorable moments for me.
- Andy and I celebrated our 9th anniversary at the beginning of the year. One of the most quality times we have had together. We don’t get to go out on dates very often anymore, so our days together were restful, and a time fo great connection and heart to heart conversations.
- Seeing Nina blossom by the end of Kindergarten. She began the year in her wheelchair, and she ended the year walking independently at school. She is simply amazing!
- I became a Zumba instructor. Yes, that was fun. Dance is a language I speak, and while Zumba is not my favorite dance, it gives me a reason to dance. Dance is one of those things that gives me life!
- Andy and I attended a retreat for pastors that need to retreat and rest from the pressures of church and ministry. It was incredibly refreshing and a real time to rest. Connecting with other pastors was so beneficial as we prayed together and shared our stories. If you are in ministry, I highly recommend this. They are free of cost for people in ministry, what a blessing!
- Nichole is showing us the sky is her limit. This year she is in a typical classroom and she is doing so well! Down syndrome will not stop this girl.
Your turn to link up and share your stories with us!
1. Link up your specific post.
2. Link back to this post! You can link back any way you want. You can use text, or you can add this graphic at the end of your post. Just copy the HTML code under the image and paste it at the end of your post (make sure you are using the HTML tab for both, blogger or wordpress)
3. Visit at least the person that linked-up before you and leave an encouraging comment.
Looking forward to reading your words!
If you are new here, learn more about the writing prompt! We would love to have you join our writing/blogging community! You have till Sunday to link your post.
If you receive this post via email, make sure to hop on over to my website so you can link-up and visit the blogs linked up here!
Submit your link in the box below
I want to make this is easy as I can on you busy moms, writers, and bloggers, so if you would like to receive the prompt in your inbox every weekend, instead of waiting for Monday, then leave me your e-mail in the form below and you will be all set!
Like this post? Share it with your friends via facebook or twitter!