God gives special children to special parents. I could never do what you do. When my daughter was...
Ellen in your inbox
Ellen Stumbo writes and speaks about finding beauty in brokenness with gritty honesty and openness. She's passionate about sharing the real – sometimes beautiful and sometimes ugly – aspects of faith, parenting, special needs, and adoption. Ellen’s writing has appeared on Focus on the Family, LifeWay, MomSense, Not Alone, Mamapedia and the Huffington Post.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why My Kids With Disabilities Don't Make Me a 'Special Type of Person'
- Children with Disabilities are a Blessing, Not a Burden
- A closer look at the physical characteristics of Down syndrome
- Dear General Education Teacher, Let's Talk About Your Role in My Child's Education
- 31 facts about Down syndrome