Dear teacher, That child in your classroom with an individualized education program (IEP) is my...
Ellen in your inbox
Ellen Stumbo writes and speaks about finding beauty in brokenness with gritty honesty and openness. She's passionate about sharing the real – sometimes beautiful and sometimes ugly – aspects of faith, parenting, special needs, and adoption. Ellen’s writing has appeared on Focus on the Family, LifeWay, MomSense, Not Alone, Mamapedia and the Huffington Post.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear General Education Teacher, Let's Talk About Your Role in My Child's Education
- Dear Parent in the School Parking Lot, It's Not OK to Park in the Accessible Spots
- A closer look at the physical characteristics of Down syndrome
- Confessions of a special needs parent: the hard things
- The Church and Disability